Aricoma expands SAP offering with acquisition of dominant part of Sabris
Prague, 8 February 2023 – Aricoma Group, a leading ICT services provider in Central and Eastern Europe and part of KKCG group, has completed the acquisition of the dominant part of Sabris company. Sabris is one of the largest providers of SAP consulting services and projects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The transaction significantly complements Aricoma's portfolio of enterprise ICT services.
Sabris' clients include major players in the retail, logistics, automotive and food industries, including innogy, ŠKODA AUTO, MALL and Makro. There are 145 experts working in the acquired part of the company. Beside other fields they specialize in implementation and transformation SAP S/4HANA projects and have long been developing ECM competencies based on OpenText and Microsoft Sharepoint products.
"The acquisition of Sabris is a further step in Aricoma Group's long-term strategy of expanding its offer in the area of enterprise applications by adding SAP based services. This allows us to offer our customers in the Czech and European markets a uniquely comprehensive portfolio of services," said Milan Sameš, CEO of Aricoma Group.
The team of SAP professionals, including the acquired part under the name of Sabris Consulting, will be newly led at Aricoma Group by Karol Kubeczka, who has worked for many years in the management of NESS.
"Sabris is one of the leaders in its field. Their experts keep in line with the latest technology and application trends in the world of SAP products," added Karol Kubeczka, SAP Business Unit Director at Aricoma and CEO of Sabris Consulting.
The remaining part of Sabris, under a new name in the future, will closely specialize in projects related to process manufacturing and in providing application development services in SAP technologies.
"I am pleased to have led the company to a significant acquisition with the strongest ICT player in the regional market. As a result, customers will gain access to a unique range of professional services of the highest quality. We, on the other hand, will be able to focus on specialized projects," added Vladimír Sýkora, the current co-owner of Sabris.
Sabris is the third recent acquisition by Aricoma Group, following the purchase of Polish digital marketing and advertising technology experts Clearcode and Bulgarian enterprise software development leader Musala Soft. The group now consists of eleven companies providing all aspects of digital transformation for organisations.
About Aricoma GroupWith an annual turnover of over 10 billion CZK and nearly 4,000 employees, Aricoma Group, member of KKCG AG, is the largest ICT service provider in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Aricoma Group includes AUTOCONT, Cleverlance, Komix, AEC, CES EA, Internet Projekt, Seavus, Stratiteq, Clearcode, Musala Soft and Sabris Consulting. For more information, please visit www.aricoma.com.
About KKCGKKCG AG, founded by Karel Komárek, one of the most successful Czech entrepreneurs, is an international investment company, which is active in thirty four countries around the world. KKCG’s primary industries include entertainment, energy, IT, and real estate.
- 1. 9. 2023 | The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
- 25. 7. 2023 | Communications at Aricoma is led by Michal Malysa
- 7. 7. 2023 | We have joined the EDIH NORTHEAST BOHEMIA consortium’s digitalization project
- 2. 7. 2023 | Successful tenant to tenant migration of Microsoft 365 to the Erste Group environment
- 1. 7. 2023 | IT operation of restaurants and introduction of self-service kiosks in Mc Donald's
- 30. 6. 2023 | Citizen Portal for the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic
- 30. 6. 2023 | HB Reavis, international workspace provider, uses Dynamics 365 Finance
- 30. 6. 2023 | Virtual data centre with security solution for FIEGE
- 30. 6. 2023 | Kofola has cybersecurity under control
- 29. 6. 2023 | Flexible and reliable cloud infrastructure solution for eWay
- 29. 6. 2023 | Faster and safer login to computers and applications at the Jihlava Hospital
- 29. 6. 2023 | Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- 29. 6. 2023 | Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- 28. 6. 2023 | BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- 28. 6. 2023 | Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- 28. 6. 2023 | IT infrastructure and key applications in the cloud for CSA
- 27. 6. 2023 | Pre-implementation analysis of requirements for the intranet application of the Olomouc UH
- 27. 6. 2023 | Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
- 27. 6. 2023 | S/4 HANA Cloud Solution for Marvinpac
- 27. 6. 2023 | Consolidation of several datacenters into a common hyperconverged solution for PNS
- 26. 6. 2023 | HAVEL & PARTNERS manages marketing and sales with ACtive CRM and Power Apps
- 26. 6. 2023 | G´s Group Holdings uses fast and modern ERP Dynamics 365 Business Central
- 26. 6. 2023 | Aricoma strengthens in public sector software development by acquiring SYSCOM Software
- 26. 6. 2023 | Simple, secure and unified network management at Zeelandia
- 25. 6. 2023 | Secure handling of sensitive data for the Magistrate of the City of Ostrava
- 25. 6. 2023 | Increased production efficiency and more accurate production planning at Schwan Cosmetics CR
- 23. 6. 2023 | Modernization of infrastructure for the operation of critical applications for Invia.cz
- 21. 6. 2023 | Innovation of the Technology Centre of the South Moravian Region
- 13. 4. 2023 | Aricoma strengthens its SAP offering with the acquisition of Consulting 4U
- 8. 2. 2023 | Aricoma expands SAP offering with acquisition of dominant part of Sabris
- 10. 6. 2021 | Migration of 12,500 Česká spořitelna users to the Microsoft 365 platform
- 8. 4. 2021 | Connection of new e-shop with ERP for pump manufacturer Pumpa
- 10. 3. 2021 | Integration of cloud services in the MND Group
- 5. 10. 2020 | Efficiency through Identity Management for Palacký University in Olomouc
- 21. 8. 2020 | Deployment of Alvao Service Desk and Asset Management in the private cloud of the Vysočina Region
- 26. 2. 2020 | IT infrastructure protection for the Olomouc City Transport Company
- 18. 10. 2018 | Secure management of corporate network and user rights from the cloud for LetsGetChecked
- 7. 3. 2018 | Outsourcing IT services for AGC Glass Europe