HB Reavis focuses on the construction of office buildings in six European countries. The portfolio is adorned with projects such as Varso Place, the tallest office building in the EU, located in Warsaw, Poland, One Waterloo in London and the iconic Nivy shopping centre in Bratislava with its underground bus terminal.
Due to the termination of support of the existing AX 2009 system by the manufacturer - Microsoft, we were looking for a suitable solution for the next period. After reviewing the options, we decided to upgrade to a new version of the system from the same manufacturer. At the same time, we used this situation as an opportunity to streamline the support of existing processes and expand the functionality of the system.
Baseline and project objectives
HB Reavis decided to upgrade the legacy AX 2009 system to the new version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management covering the management of more than 230 subsidiaries in six countries across Europe
The main expectations of the project were to simplify intercompany processes, consolidate and support statutory reporting across the group in all countries. In addition, the redesign of the chart of accounts for simpler (more optimal) BI data evaluation. The core part of the project consisted in the modification of the billing module within real estate management. An indispensable part was the need to implement support for electronic communication with banks, in all countries where the Group operates. An equally essential part of the project was the necessary integration with internal systems, all in an on-premise environment.
- Simplification of the consolidation process
- A single system for all companies in the group
- Universal interface for input and output to the information system for other applications
- Optimization of the billing process for lease and sublease agreements
The new standards-based solution covers all finance and accounting processes with support for banks and treasuries. In all countries, the system supports electronic communication with banks to speed up controlling. Dynamics 365 Finance supports statutory reporting in all implemented countries, which was a major requirement for this area. In addition, the system is linked to other internal systems.
The new solution has significantly supported the interconnection of all more than 230 subsidiaries across Europe. Complex and numerous re-invoicing and reporting are now under control and unified. The introduction of the system has also simplified consolidation according to IFRS standards for the overall group assessment.
The large number of suppliers and customers across Europe, places a huge importance in avoiding the creation of duplications in the systems. The new solution reduces their creation thanks to a single data platform that is linked to all external applications.
Real estate management
One of the requirements for the project was to simplify the billing processes and maximize automation in the management of lease and sublease agreements in order to speed up the billing process and reduce the number of necessary actions.
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Tailored integration middleware
You May Also Like
- SOLSOL switches to cloud ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Volkswagen Slovakia innovates human capital management with paperless HR
- Automation of incoming invoice processing for Košík.cz
- We reduce manual work and speed up invoice and contract turnover for Heineken Slovakia
- Dlubal Software modernizes web portal with Sitecore platform
- Automation has brought Home Credit's HR department paperless HR
- Building an internal portal on the Microsoft 365 platform for PNS
- Modernisation of warehouse management in ČSAD Uherské Hradiště a.s.
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
- HAVEL & PARTNERS manages marketing and sales with ACtive CRM and Power Apps
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?