Home Credit Vietnam is faced with a large number of new hires and the associated administrative burden placed on the HR department.
The OpenText solution deployed in partnership with Sabris ensured the automated generation of hundreds of HR documents, both in bulk and individually, and their management in electronic employee files. This allows HR staff more time for employee development.
Baseline and project objectives
The aim of the project was therefore to obtain paperless HR records, automate the creation of HR documents in SAP and at the same time speed up the entire recruitment process.
- Saving time and costs for creating and managing HR documents
- Orientation of HR staff towards higher value-added activities
- Rapid deployment of changes to central document templates
- Satisfied employees thanks to the availability of all their HR documents via the web
All documents can be accessed by HR staff from the SAP environment, as well as by employees, their managers and other staff using the OpenText web portal. This provides easy and clear access to current documents.
The entire project, which lasted several months, was managed from the Czech Republic and has the ambition to extend this standardised solution to other Home Credit companies.
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP
- OpenText Document Presentment for SAP
You May Also Like
- SOLSOL switches to cloud ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Volkswagen Slovakia innovates human capital management with paperless HR
- Automation of incoming invoice processing for Košík.cz
- We reduce manual work and speed up invoice and contract turnover for Heineken Slovakia
- Dlubal Software modernizes web portal with Sitecore platform
- HB Reavis, international workspace provider, uses Dynamics 365 Finance
- Building an internal portal on the Microsoft 365 platform for PNS
- Modernisation of warehouse management in ČSAD Uherské Hradiště a.s.
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
- HAVEL & PARTNERS manages marketing and sales with ACtive CRM and Power Apps
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?