The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
Prague, September 4, 2023 – AEC, Komix, CES EA and Autocont (Belgium) have been renamed Aricoma. The companies in the first wave of the rebranding are now operating under a common name, logo, visual identity and website. At the end of the year, Autocont in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and Internet Projekt will join them.
The solutions and services of the renamed companies can be found at aricoma.com.
"The name change and the creation of the Enterprise Cybersecurity business unit marks a significant step for the company – we are not losing our identity, but becoming part of a strong player that is also one of the market leaders in cybersecurity. It is therefore important for us that we are among the first to become Aricoma," said Tomáš Strýček, Enterprise Cybersecurity Business Unit Director at Aricoma.
Developers from Komix and CES EA have a track record of successful system integrations supporting the digitalization of public administration. These include the development and long-term support of services for the Citizen Portal or the Basic Registers Information System in the Czech Republic, the development of solutions for the operation of health insurance companies, and the migration and security of systems or portals of other institutions across sectors. Now the two companies are merging into one and changing their name to Aricoma.
"As Aricoma, a leading ICT services provider in our market, we are strengthening our role with clients, especially in the public sector, to whom we deliver critical tailored software solutions. It is no coincidence that one of Aricoma's missions is to be the digital pillar of our world, including in Western Europe," said Tomas Rutrle, Director of the Digital Business Unit.
Autocont's team in Brussels is involved in the delivery of IT infrastructure for the data centers of the European Commission institutions, IT solutions for the European Parliament and the supply of technology for FRONTEX.
"In Brussels we have shown that we can be a reliable provider of important ICT services to the EU institutions. As Aricoma, we bring our customers on the international market a wide portfolio of services under one brand," added Michal Šejnoha, Director of International Business Unit.
On 1 January 2024, the remaining part of Autocont and the supplier of e-commerce solutions Internet Projekt will also become Aricoma. This year's acquisitions – SAP experts Sabris Consulting and Consulting 4U, and custom public administration software developer SYSCOM Software – will follow at later date.
- 1. 9. 2023 | The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
- 25. 7. 2023 | Communications at Aricoma is led by Michal Malysa
- 7. 7. 2023 | We have joined the EDIH NORTHEAST BOHEMIA consortium’s digitalization project
- 2. 7. 2023 | Successful tenant to tenant migration of Microsoft 365 to the Erste Group environment
- 1. 7. 2023 | IT operation of restaurants and introduction of self-service kiosks in Mc Donald's
- 30. 6. 2023 | Citizen Portal for the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic
- 30. 6. 2023 | HB Reavis, international workspace provider, uses Dynamics 365 Finance
- 30. 6. 2023 | Virtual data centre with security solution for FIEGE
- 30. 6. 2023 | Kofola has cybersecurity under control
- 29. 6. 2023 | Flexible and reliable cloud infrastructure solution for eWay
- 29. 6. 2023 | Faster and safer login to computers and applications at the Jihlava Hospital
- 29. 6. 2023 | Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- 29. 6. 2023 | Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- 28. 6. 2023 | BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- 28. 6. 2023 | Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- 28. 6. 2023 | IT infrastructure and key applications in the cloud for CSA
- 27. 6. 2023 | Pre-implementation analysis of requirements for the intranet application of the Olomouc UH
- 27. 6. 2023 | Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
- 27. 6. 2023 | S/4 HANA Cloud Solution for Marvinpac
- 27. 6. 2023 | Consolidation of several datacenters into a common hyperconverged solution for PNS
- 26. 6. 2023 | HAVEL & PARTNERS manages marketing and sales with ACtive CRM and Power Apps
- 26. 6. 2023 | G´s Group Holdings uses fast and modern ERP Dynamics 365 Business Central
- 26. 6. 2023 | Aricoma strengthens in public sector software development by acquiring SYSCOM Software
- 26. 6. 2023 | Simple, secure and unified network management at Zeelandia
- 25. 6. 2023 | Secure handling of sensitive data for the Magistrate of the City of Ostrava
- 25. 6. 2023 | Increased production efficiency and more accurate production planning at Schwan Cosmetics CR
- 23. 6. 2023 | Modernization of infrastructure for the operation of critical applications for Invia.cz
- 21. 6. 2023 | Innovation of the Technology Centre of the South Moravian Region
- 13. 4. 2023 | Aricoma strengthens its SAP offering with the acquisition of Consulting 4U
- 8. 2. 2023 | Aricoma expands SAP offering with acquisition of dominant part of Sabris
- 10. 6. 2021 | Migration of 12,500 Česká spořitelna users to the Microsoft 365 platform
- 8. 4. 2021 | Connection of new e-shop with ERP for pump manufacturer Pumpa
- 10. 3. 2021 | Integration of cloud services in the MND Group
- 5. 10. 2020 | Efficiency through Identity Management for Palacký University in Olomouc
- 21. 8. 2020 | Deployment of Alvao Service Desk and Asset Management in the private cloud of the Vysočina Region
- 26. 2. 2020 | IT infrastructure protection for the Olomouc City Transport Company
- 18. 10. 2018 | Secure management of corporate network and user rights from the cloud for LetsGetChecked
- 7. 3. 2018 | Outsourcing IT services for AGC Glass Europe