In the Bratislava plant, it produces top-of-the-range passenger cars such as the Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7, VW Touareg, and in the Martin plant it manufactures components for its cars. Volkswagen Slovakia is part of the Volkswagen Group, Europe's largest and the world's third largest car manufacturer.
Baseline and project objectives
In the past, storing HR documents only in paper form had led to difficulties in retrieving, archiving and shredding documents. In addition, overcrowded archives made it difficult to work with documents and reduced clarity. Ensuring that the archive complies with legislative requirements, particularly with regard to GDPR, has been challenging and complicated. Protecting access to staff documents lacked a systematic and effective structure.
- Secure access to information from anywhere
- Central storage of all documents with set access permissions
- Automatic storage of documents with QR code
- Significant reduction in physical archive costs
- Fast document accessibility through parametric search
- Significant reduction in administrative burden for HR
- GDPR compliance, shredding time monitoring, semi-automatic deletion
During the requirements analysis we extended the solution with innovative features, in particular the use of QR codes for automatic storage of scanned employment contracts. This "smart" functionality greatly simplified the document archiving process and eliminated the need for manual filing.
We ensured compliance with GDPR legislation by extending the solution with a Records Management module in 2020. This module ensured the management and shredding of personal information in personnel documents in accordance with current regulations.
The project resulted in secure access to HR documents from anywhere thanks to central electronic storage and thorough permissions setting. QR codes on SAP-generated forms enable automatic storage of documents, resulting in faster accessibility and a significant reduction in the administrative burden on the HR department.
Physical archive costs are significantly reduced, while parametric searches enable fast and efficient retrieval of the required documents.
- OpenText Employee File Management
- Manage OpenText records
- Document digitization
You May Also Like
- SOLSOL switches to cloud ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Automation of incoming invoice processing for Košík.cz
- We reduce manual work and speed up invoice and contract turnover for Heineken Slovakia
- Dlubal Software modernizes web portal with Sitecore platform
- Automation has brought Home Credit's HR department paperless HR
- HB Reavis, international workspace provider, uses Dynamics 365 Finance
- Building an internal portal on the Microsoft 365 platform for PNS
- Modernisation of warehouse management in ČSAD Uherské Hradiště a.s.
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
- HAVEL & PARTNERS manages marketing and sales with ACtive CRM and Power Apps
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?