In a time of challenging IT infrastructure delivery deadlines, the HPE GreenLake service concept helped us ensure that new technologies were deployed on time so that the critical IT infrastructure for our business network operations was covered by the necessary support contract. The new technologies provide assurance of rapid business recovery in the event of security incidents or other events, which is important to our business. The fact that we did not have to draw down capital funds for the new technology was also of interest to our owners.
Baseline and project objectives
The customer was tackling an IT infrastructure technology refresh project at a time of critical hardware shortages due to broken supply and demand chains in the market. Based on our in-depth consultation as well as our proposal, Ptacek - velkoobchod decided to make a technology transition to run their IT infrastructure through HPE GreenLake's innovative services. Even in this challenging time, HPE was able to prioritize the delivery of technology with a new support contract thanks to the concept of the services, thus ensuring the guarantee of reliable operation of the customer's business applications.
The newly delivered HPE Alletra 9060 disk array offers high flexibility in terms of capacity scaling up or down through the GreenLake platform. This solution thus promises to keep pace with the continuous growth and development of Ptáček - velkoobchod and ensure its competitiveness in the future.
- Accelerated acquisition and deployment of IT technologies.
- Multiply increased performance thanks to new processors and high availability of all-flash disk arrays using data reduction mechanisms (deduplication, compression).
- Increased resilience of critical IT infrastructure to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- Instead of a one-time investment in hardware, monthly payments only for actual performance used.
- Transparent and predictable costs for 5 years of operation.
- High flexibility and easy scalability of the solution - there is still a 20% margin for scaling performance needs within the delivered solution.
- AI-driven analytics to prevent outages and help optimize disk array performance.
As a top-certified HPE partner, we were able to co-design with HPE specialists the appropriate mix of GreenLake services, complemented by in-house experts to support the migration of data from the old environment to the new.
The GreenLake platform gives the ability to have visibility of existing costs and consumption, which can be optimized according to current needs. As a result, the customer then only pays for the performance they actually use. In addition, with InfoSight, they get predictive and proactive analytics driven by artificial intelligence to prevent outages and optimize performance.
- HPE Alletra 9060 all-flash disk arrays
- HPE SN6600B SAN switches
- HPE GreenLake services
You May Also Like
- BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- Central management, backup and key infrastructure for the AGROMĚŘÍN Group
- Comprehensive station management using Microsoft ECM for Ostrava University Hospital
- Modern and secure IT infrastructure with operational services for Arkance Systems CZ
- IT operation of restaurants and introduction of self-service kiosks in Mc Donald's
- Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- IT infrastructure and key applications in the cloud for CSA
- Consolidation of several datacenters into a common hyperconverged solution for PNS
- Simple, secure and unified network management at Zeelandia
- Modernization of infrastructure for the operation of critical applications for Invia.cz
- Innovation of the Technology Centre of the South Moravian Region
- Secure management of corporate network and user rights from the cloud for LetsGetChecked
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?