One of the strong factors why we decided to use Cloud4com infrastructure was and is the need to provide our customers with 24-hour services on the infrastructure with a guarantee of reliability, availability of the necessary performance, capacity and response speed. In synergy with technologically proficient and fully competent support, we have no reason to worry about the operation of our IT infrastructure in the cloud. Our decision was the right one, both from a technological and economic point of view.
Baseline and project objectives
ALCASYS has been using business systems in an external data centre for some time. However, for a specialist in providing innovative communication, it is necessary to be available and provide services to its customers 24 hours a day in an appropriate quality. With a growing clientele, higher demands were placed on the management of HW and SW, and so the decision was made to select a private cloud partner with experience and a high level of service in order to serve customers on a reliable infrastructure.
- Highly accessible environment without costly investment
- Guaranteed IT infrastructure responsiveness and performance
- Ability to adjust parameters and scope of services according to current needs
- Internal IT no longer needs to focus on infrastructure
- Ability to focus fully on application development
- Virtual Private Data Centre (vPDC)
You May Also Like
- Sodexo Benefits uses AC Cloud services for reliable business applications
- Successful tenant to tenant migration of Microsoft 365 to the Erste Group environment
- Building an internal portal on the Microsoft 365 platform for PNS
- Virtual data centre with security solution for FIEGE
- Flexible and reliable cloud infrastructure solution for eWay
- IT infrastructure and key applications in the cloud for CSA
- S/4 HANA Cloud Solution for Marvinpac
- Migration of 12,500 Česká spořitelna users to the Microsoft 365 platform
- Integration of cloud services in the MND Group
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?