The road to the cloud
In the fast-paced world, success hinges on the cloud. It's not a matter of if but when and which part of your information system will be in the cloud. Let us guide you on this journey, supporting your future development.
Why do we recommend an information system in the cloud?
The compelling arguments are:
- Scalability and flexibility - cloud-based information systems enable you to quickly adapt capacity and resources to meet your current needs. You can easily scale up or down computing power and storage without having to invest in new hardware.
- Rapid availability and innovation - with cloud infrastructure, you can quickly implement new features and applications and innovate your processes without waiting long periods of time to develop and deploy new hardware. Thanks to the continuous development of the solution, the Dynamics 365 information system is updated several times a year with new features. Cloud-based information systems natively use, or can be extended with, technologies such as Machine Learning, IoT, AI, Business Intelligence, Virtual Reality and more.
- Reduce costs - by eliminating upfront infrastructure investments and reducing operational costs for managing hardware and software, you can achieve significant savings.
- Security and reliability - cloud providers regularly update their services, which includes security patches and new features. You don't have to worry about the security of your own servers, saving you additional costs.
4 tips to watch out for when moving to the cloud
In our view, the following are key considerations:
- Project preparation - it is necessary to carefully prepare the project, set clear business objectives and ensure effective communication throughout the company. An important step is to assemble a strong project team, including a motivated project manager, and ensure sufficient space for their work.
- Selection process - the key is to choose a suitable cloud platform and make a careful selection of vendors based on business expertise, cloud experience and ability to optimize the performance of the new information system. It is also essential to involve the ERP system manufacturer's representatives from the outset to achieve the best commercial terms.
- Implementation and project execution - it is important to start using the system as early as possible and develop it gradually to better understand its logic and achieve the optimal scope of subscription. Testing is a critical success factor.
- Operational support - it is essential to provide service support from the start, train users repeatedly and monitor system performance on an ongoing basis. Various factors need to be carefully considered when dealing with change requests and tracking the cost per subscription
You May Also Like
- SOLSOL switches to cloud ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Volkswagen Slovakia innovates human capital management with paperless HR
- Automation of incoming invoice processing for Košík.cz
- We reduce manual work and speed up invoice and contract turnover for Heineken Slovakia
- Dlubal Software modernizes web portal with Sitecore platform
- Automation has brought Home Credit's HR department paperless HR
- HB Reavis, international workspace provider, uses Dynamics 365 Finance
- Building an internal portal on the Microsoft 365 platform for PNS
- Modernisation of warehouse management in ČSAD Uherské Hradiště a.s.
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?