Implementing new systems, training, creating e-shops or portals, and application development. Our projects follow proven methodologies, ensuring functional solutions tailored to your needs.
Everything in one place thanks to digital implementation
The digital implementation provides a signpost to all project agendas and includes a project portal for efficient management of project documentation, implementation documents, registers and communication matrices. With filtered views into all agendas, you get quick and clear access to important information.
Moreover, you get to operate the applications needed for the project directly from Microsoft Teams, which increases efficiency and transparency for all members of the implementation team and comfort for project management.
- A practice-tested comprehensive set of procedures
- Minimising risks during implementation
- Minimise unnecessary modifications
- Saving costs and time for your employees
What you get with our 4D implementation methodology?
The 4D - Diagnostic, Design, Development, Deployment methodology is based on a set of Microsoft implementation methodologies. Thanks to this, you will get:
- a practice-validated comprehensive set of procedures, tools and documents for the implementation of the information system,
- covering the entire implementation life cycle from initial specific requirements to the deployment of the production system,
- minimising project risks arising from mutual misunderstanding,
- maximizing the efficiency of the implementation project thanks to prepared templates and support tools.
We work with you as a single unit, ensuring open communication and the achievement of a common goal. The agile approach enables us to manage the project flexibly, react quickly to requirements and achieve a higher quality for the final solution.
An agile approach to your project will bring you the following:
- reduced implementation time,
- early familiarisation and easier understanding of the new system,
- greater control over the project,
- continuous prioritization of functional requirements and the possibility of eliminating unnecessary ones,
- minimisation of redundant documentation,
- possibility of immediate reactions to changes taking place in the organisation or its environment,
- responding to ongoing technology changes,
- better implementation support for "cloud projects",
- faster results and more effective change management,
- cost savings.
Proven process of creating web projects
- We start with an Initial Analysis, where we examine your needs and expectations.
- This is followed by the creation of a wireframe model and design. Engineers select the most appropriate development process and technology, which we describe in the Target Concept document.
- We then move into development, where we follow an agile or waterfall approach.
- Once complete, we test carefully before launching the solution into the production environment.
- We remain on standby to respond quickly and efficiently to any complications.
You May Also Like
- SOLSOL switches to cloud ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Volkswagen Slovakia innovates human capital management with paperless HR
- Automation of incoming invoice processing for Košík.cz
- We reduce manual work and speed up invoice and contract turnover for Heineken Slovakia
- Dlubal Software modernizes web portal with Sitecore platform
- Automation has brought Home Credit's HR department paperless HR
- HB Reavis, international workspace provider, uses Dynamics 365 Finance
- Building an internal portal on the Microsoft 365 platform for PNS
- Modernisation of warehouse management in ČSAD Uherské Hradiště a.s.
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Comprehensive ERP solution for Automobilist with Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- Information system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Moravia Consulting
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?