Business Continuity Management (BCM, BIA, DRP)
We can help you identify key business processes and the vital personnel involved. We'll not only point out the vital ICT infrastructure elements, but also the key elements your business could not continue without during an event.
Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management is the strategic and tactical capability of an organization. The objective of BCM is to develop contingency and recovery plans that, along with the implementation of technical and system measures, will ensure the continuity and recovery of the organisation's key processes at a pre-determined minimum level in the event of their disruption or loss due to an accident, natural disaster or security incident.
Benefits of BCM
When implementing BCM, we follow the requirements of international standards ISO 22301, BS 25777, ISO/IEC 27001 and other internationally recognised methodologies.
The company immediately contacted us for assistance and by the morning of the following day, our team was on site and involved in restoring the data centre. Immediately while repairing the damage, we collected data to reduce the negative impact of similar situations in the future.
Our BCM consultants helped define responsibilities for coordinating the emergency response teams with the help of a crisis committee at the local level. We developed emergency plans and prepared test scenarios so that the plans could be effectively validated in the future. The company could now recover the data centre according to these plans in as little time as five hours.
At L'Oréal, we took care of business continuity management.
Ensuring analysis and support of the supervisory center at Centropol Energy
The hardening policy has achieved the audit objectives and increased the security
Audits and sophisticated penetration tests for vulnerability identification for Škoda Auto
At T-Mobile, we performed security tests and audits
At Deutsche Telekom (T-Systems), we cover the areas of cyber security.
Implementation of security audits and penetration tests for ČEZ
You May Also Like
- Robust multi-level user and data protection of Military Hospital Olomouc
- BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- Kofola has cybersecurity under control
- Data of CENTROPOL ENERGY customers and employees is safe thanks to the DLP system
- The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
- Complete management of the corporate IT of MORAVIA PROPAG
- Modern and secure IT infrastructure with operational services for Arkance Systems CZ
- We have joined the EDIH NORTHEAST BOHEMIA consortium’s digitalization project
- Faster and safer login to computers and applications at the Jihlava Hospital
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- AC Identity - Identity Management for the city of České Budějovice
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?