Reverse engineering is a reverse analysis method that enables attackers, programmers or security analysts to look "beneath the surface" of compiled applications.
Why should we deal with reverse engineering at all? First of all, because we want to find out if developers have left any hidden backdoors in applications and firmware. Whether there are vulnerabilities in the applications that would then enable potential attackers to compromise them.
Reverse engineering is especially useful when you do not have the source code for an application, but still want to check its security, for example important hardcore applications, IoT devices, etc.
Our penetration tests identified and remediated vulnerabilities within the company Konica Minolta
Raising cybersecurity awareness at Broker Consulting
Security of clients and employees of ČSOB has been improved not only through penetration tests
Audits and sophisticated penetration tests for vulnerability identification for Škoda Auto
At T-Mobile, we performed security tests and audits
At Deutsche Telekom (T-Systems), we cover the areas of cyber security.
Cyber security training services for dozens of OTE employees
Implementation of penetration tests to improve the security of ING
Implementation of security audits and penetration tests for ČEZ
- Increasing cyber security at the Hradec Králové University Hospital
You May Also Like
- Robust multi-level user and data protection of Military Hospital Olomouc
- BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- Kofola has cybersecurity under control
- Data of CENTROPOL ENERGY customers and employees is safe thanks to the DLP system
- The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
- Complete management of the corporate IT of MORAVIA PROPAG
- Modern and secure IT infrastructure with operational services for Arkance Systems CZ
- We have joined the EDIH NORTHEAST BOHEMIA consortium’s digitalization project
- Faster and safer login to computers and applications at the Jihlava Hospital
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- AC Identity - Identity Management for the city of České Budějovice
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?