Systems for risk management automation (GRC, IRM)
In all industries, governance, risk and compliance (GRC) are key aspects for the successful operation of your organisation in all industries.
What is Governance, Risk & Compliance – GRC?
Governance: Governance refers to the way in which an organisation is managed and what roles and responsibilities are defined at different levels. It includes defining the organisation's objectives, strategic planning, decision-making and performance monitoring. Effective governance enhances transparency, accountability and integrity in the organisation.
Risk: Risk is the probability of an event occurring that could negatively affect the achievement of the organisation's objectives. The GRC approach helps to identify and quantify risks and provides tools to proactively manage and minimize them. A thorough risk assessment is key to reducing potential negative impacts within the organization.
Compliance: Compliance refers to adherence to relevant laws, regulations and internal rules of the organisation. Some industries, such as finance or healthcare, have strict compliance requirements. The GRC system ensures that the organization meets all legal obligations and ethical standards.
- Up-to-date and linked data together with automated processes will enable timely responses
- We review and optimise information security management processes
- Implementation of the system helps to improve the quality of processed data
- Thanks to GRC, we optimize the costs of information security management
- Create a centralized location for storing and sharing information in the company
- Our solution is flexible, allows a wide range of applications and supports collaboration between departments
In addition, GRC tools have a wide range of integration and automation capabilities, keeping data up-to-date and complete.
However, we never target only the implementation of a GRC tool as part of our delivery. Our primary focus is on reviewing and improving processes. We recognize that a quality process is the foundation for transforming data into valuable outputs.
We were contacted by one of our long-standing customers regarding Huawei's compromised technology campaign. Within a short period of time, they had factored this threat into their risk analysis. The customer's requirement was to satisfy the authorities and at the same time determine whether or not they needed to address this threat as a priority compared to other threats. Our consultants first analysed the existing information risk management method and took the threat into account. However, they also focused on weaknesses in the process, such as the regular updating of asset lists, the lack of linkages between assets, and the definition of responsibilities of individual users within the risk management process. The first key insight for the customer was the output of the risk analysis, from which they concluded that the current threat was not the most serious in the overall context of the organisation and could be resolved with time.
The second important insight was our recommendation for the implementation of an integrated GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) management system that would eliminate weaknesses in the risk management process and allow for a flexible response to emerging risks. Within six months, we implemented this new technology at the customer and integrated the entire risk management process into it. The customer liked the new solution to risk management so much that they decided to extend the GRC tool to the area of audit and GDPR compliance.
GRC proved to be a suitable tool to cover not only the information asset and risk management processes, but also other activities related to the management of the organisation. By using it, the company shares and uses the information stored in it across departments. The information is regularly updated, which leads to a streamlining of all activities in the company and therefore saves time and money.
The hardening policy has achieved the audit objectives and increased the security
Audits and sophisticated penetration tests for vulnerability identification for Škoda Auto
At T-Mobile, we performed security tests and audits
At L'Oréal, we took care of business continuity management.
At Deutsche Telekom (T-Systems), we cover the areas of cyber security.
Ensuring analysis and support of the supervisory center at Centropol Energy
Implementation of security audits and penetration tests for ČEZ
You May Also Like
- Robust multi-level user and data protection of Military Hospital Olomouc
- BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- Kofola has cybersecurity under control
- Data of CENTROPOL ENERGY customers and employees is safe thanks to the DLP system
- The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
- Complete management of the corporate IT of MORAVIA PROPAG
- Modern and secure IT infrastructure with operational services for Arkance Systems CZ
- We have joined the EDIH NORTHEAST BOHEMIA consortium’s digitalization project
- Faster and safer login to computers and applications at the Jihlava Hospital
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- AC Identity - Identity Management for the city of České Budějovice
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?