An information security risk analysis is used to assess the current state of security and identify the risks to which your system is exposed. It forms an important input for making decisions about security investments.
What is an information security risk analysis
Risk analysis attempts to describe reality, but this tends to be simplified due to its high level of complexity. Of course, the more accurate the risk analysis, the more challenging it will be to implement and keep it up-to-date and informative. We are identifying ways of processing the risk analysis in such a way that its objectives are met, especially in terms of its complexity and accuracy.
- Prioritising further security investments and projects
- Determining the optimal balance between investment and the level of security achieved
- Obtaining information on the level of IS security achieved by an independent party
- Identifying risks and vulnerabilities that pose an immediate threat to the organisation's key functions and assets
- Creating the basis for the development of the organisation's ICT security documentation
- Identification of threats such as data leakage, abuse of privileges, human error, etc., including possible abuse scenarios
- Significant increase in IS security by implementing the proposed measures
- Obtaining arguments for management decisions on allocation of investments in IS security
Furthermore, we can help in compiling or updating a catalogue of the organization's assets, including the valuation of assets or determining the owner of the assets and their grouping into appropriate groups.
We can also help with
- preparing lists and assessing asset vulnerabilities,
- cataloguing and assessing threats,
- preparing risk analysis tools, and processing the data in these tools,
- preparing actions in response to identified risks,
- preparing a plan for the implementation of these measures.
We will advise and recommend options for risk analysis, we will discuss the proposals of both parties, then the implementation will be totally up to you.
We will carry out the risk analysis to your requirements with only partial (minimum required) knowledge and work on your part.
We will carry out a risk analysis according to your requirements only for selected parts according to your wishes.
Updating the analysis
We will update the existing year-to-date analysis.
Ensuring analysis and support of the supervisory center at Centropol Energy
The hardening policy has achieved the audit objectives and increased the security
Audits and sophisticated penetration tests for vulnerability identification for Škoda Auto
At T-Mobile, we performed security tests and audits
At L'Oréal, we took care of business continuity management.
At Deutsche Telekom (T-Systems), we cover the areas of cyber security.
Implementation of security audits and penetration tests for ČEZ
You May Also Like
- Robust multi-level user and data protection of Military Hospital Olomouc
- BUDVAR systematically increases its cyber security
- Kofola has cybersecurity under control
- Data of CENTROPOL ENERGY customers and employees is safe thanks to the DLP system
- The first four companies adopt the new name Aricoma
- Complete management of the corporate IT of MORAVIA PROPAG
- Modern and secure IT infrastructure with operational services for Arkance Systems CZ
- We have joined the EDIH NORTHEAST BOHEMIA consortium’s digitalization project
- Faster and safer login to computers and applications at the Jihlava Hospital
- Companies in KKCG's technology pillar are changing. Qinshift to be spun off from Aricoma
- Security and remote management of thousands of commissioners' mobile devices for Census 2021
- AC Identity - Identity Management for the city of České Budějovice
DO NOT HESITATE TO
Are you interested in more information or an offer for your specific situation?